Saturday, April 7, 2012

POD #21





Taken with my Nikon D90 ISO 200
Image 1 - 30 seconds @ f/13
Image 2 - 1/640 @ f/11
Image 3 - 1/160 @ f/10
Image 4 - 1/400 @ f/10

Took my girlfriend to Raleigh over the weekend to show her around all the awesome places there. We both had an awesome time. First went to the North Carolina Museum of Art. The first image is inside the cloud room on the greenway trail around the museum. I never realized that the cloud room showed color until I decided to take some pictures inside. The second image is of the newer sculpture, "Askew", that is outside on the path around the new building. The third is of the reflective pool around the outside of the new building. After the art museum we went to Lassiter Falls in North Raleigh, which is practically where I grew up. The fourth image is of the falls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment