Thursday, March 29, 2012

POD #12




Image 1 - Taken with my Nikon D90 1/125 @ f/11
Image 2 - Nikon D90 1/320 @ f/5.6
Image 3 - Nikon D90 1/125 @ f/6.3

All images where in natural light. 

Well the plan was to go to Yanceyville, NC to meet my girlfriend. Yanceyville made me mad within the first 5 minutes of being there so I decided that we were going to Danville, VA instead. What is so great about this girl is that without even skipping a beat, she said ok. The choice was definitely for the best because Danville is awesome! The first place we went to was the Dan River and we had an amazing time. The first shot is of the two bridges that cross the river. The second is a detail of the right/left bridge (depending on which side of the river/bridge you are on). The third is of my beautiful girlfriend. Sadly, I still cannot take a color image of her for some reason. Haven't figured out why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment